You Are Not Alone – Get In Touch With Our Trusted Attorneys
The death of a beloved family member is always heartbreaking and painful to endure, but when their untimely demise is the result of someone’s negligent actions, it can be absolutely devastating in many ways to you and the rest of the family.
Not only are you left facing the loss but also dealing with the medical expenses, funeral arrangements, and the mental and emotional distress of these circumstances. In such times, you need a compassionate attorney who is sensitive to your needs and provides enduring support to help you and your family overcome this tragedy. Our attorneys at needaninjuryattonerynevada.com are respectful to your emotions and give you the time and space to cope and heal, while gently assisting you in the legal procedures. We understand the impact that such life-changing incidents have on the family and this is why we maintain unimposing but attentive presence while building your legal case and work tirelessly to deliver rightful compensation.
Factors Involving Wrongful Deaths
When faced with the loss of a loved one, you may feel that you do not need or have the emotional energy to carry out legal procedures to gain compensations. While it is true that no amount of money can replace the life of the loved one, the unfortunate reality is that you may need financial compensations to help you through the economic challenges inflicted on your family by the death.
- If the death is caused by the negligence of a third party such as a fatal accident caused by a reckless or intoxicated driver, the driver can be held accountable and taken to court for his/her actions.
- You will be entitled to loss of future earnings and loss of comfort and support such cases, and our expert attorneys will accurately determine the damage to ensure rightful compensation.
- We will take of negotiations on all fronts including insurance companies and also conduct an investigation to establish blame with solid proof for court. In cases where the accused party’s insurance does not cover wrongful death fully, we will also look into the party’s assets to maximize sources for compensation.
Conditions To Support Wrongful Death Claim
We usually need to fulfill these conditions to prove the claim –
- The accused party was fully or partly responsible for the death.
- The defendant was, in particular, liable for the death
- The victim has a surviving dependent, which includes spouse, children or other financially dependent members.
- There have been monetary damages of a certain amount due to the death.
Also note that according to the state laws of Nevada, a wrongful death lawsuit must be filed within two years since the death or you forfeit your right to seek compensation.
This makes it crucial for you to act quickly in order to receive the kind of justice your family deserves and the right compensation that will go a long way in helping you make a healing recovery. Our lawyers are dedicated, experienced, and compassionate towards your needs and will help provide you and your family a worthy closure to this ordeal.